- Sound Engine
Find below user supplied resources that can directly compliment the Continuum playing experience.
Mark Smart - Reaktor Ensembles
Mark Smart - Continuum Tuning Tables Downloader
The Continuum Fingerboard's custom tuning grids can stretch, compress, repeat, or reverse pitch subranges on the Continuum's playing surface. They also can determine the positions and pitches toward which notes will be rounded when "Round Initial Pitch" and "Round Rate" modes are activated. This utility allows you to download such tuning grids into your Continuum Fingerboard.
Christophe Dequesne - Anckorage Spring for IOS.
Anckorage Spring is a physical modelling audio synthesizer based on the simulation of a set of connected mass- spring, integrating non-linearities, fluid and static friction, mechanical limits, gravity and bouncing. It is designed to be controlled by a continuous controller (the best being the Haken Continuum...) but can be used with a regular keyboard or directly from the device screen or from other core midi apps. Of course a continuous controller will provide a much more accurate control of the model.
The mains ideas behind Anckorage Spring are :
• Being able to tweak real world parameter like Mass, Force, Gravity, etc. instead of tweaking usual electronic parameters,
• Not only try to mimic real world, but also allow very "unusual" things like modulating a Mass and changing the Gravity,
• Emphasis control and expression using the physical parameters,
• Open a new world of sound to experiment with....
• Have fun and enjoy playing music !
• Real physical modelling sound engine
• Fully editable physical model
• 88 200 Hz internal sampling rate
• Special Haken Continuum compliance
• Playable by any midi device
• Core midi base (therefore including virtual midi and network midi compliance)
• On device touch control
• Rich preset management
• Preset exchange mechanism (through iTunes Share)
• All parameters controllable by MIDI CC
• Audiobus compliant