Note: your browser is not CSS compliant, so it may format this page incorrectly.
Kelly Fitz, Ph.D.
Senior DSP Research Engineer at Starkey Labs
Digital signal processing research engineer, specializing in the design and implementation of audio analysis, processing, and synthesis algorithms for desktop and embedded applications.
Contact Kelly at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Time-Frequency Analysis
- Digital Sound Modeling and Morphing
- Loris: Open Source software for Sound Modeling and Morphing
- Musical Compositions (electroacoustic and jazz)
- Selected Publications
Click on a topic for more information.
- Acoustical Society of America (ASA)
- Audio Engineering Society (AES)
- CERL Sound Group
- Electronic Music Foundation (EMF) and EMF Institute
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers, Inc. (IEEE)
- Starkey Hearing Research Center (SHRC)
Click to visit the website for a society or organization.